Chat with us
Click the button and talk directly with us.
The big day has finally arrived! Oxygen Freejumping, Leeds’ ultimate trampoline park is now officially open!
Watch the moment International Trampolinist Kat Driscoll, and Leeds Rhinos Legend Kylie Leuluai cut the ribbon!
That means you can now come along to Leeds Cardigan Fields and explore everything that Oxygen has to offer, including:
– Over 100 connected trampolines – even the walls are bouncy!
– A giant inflatable airbag – practice your tricks with a safe landing!
– A jumping speed reaction challenge – can you set the high-score?
– High-flying dodgeball courts – bring your mates, this will be ace!
– Volleyball net – play for points or rally it out
– Performance trampolines – extra bounce for extra tricks!
– Awesome assault course – the only one in the UK!
– And not forgetting, the World’s only fitness reaction track!
It’s quite a collection of awesome jumping zones, don’t you think?!
Open for bookings now, you can jump for just £5 until 1st October – it’s our opening week special! Simply use code LEEDS5 when booking to take advantage of this limited time offer!
Fancy trying something a little different?
Also throughout or opening week, you can try our awesome Fitness and School of Trampolining Sessions for just £1!
Little ones too young for the standard Freejump sessions?
We’d hate to leave your tiny Freejumping explorers out! Your toddler can come and visit the most incredible soft play arena ever during our Little O sessions for just £1 during our opening week!