Posted Tuesday 17th March 2020
At Oxygen Freejumping, the health and safety of our jumpers is our number one priority.
In these uncertain times we are closely following the Government’s advice and are in close communication with our Primary Authority (Local Environmental Health) to inform our daily actions.
As we all know the situation is developing rapidly and so we are reviewing our position daily.
Below are some of the steps we have taken so far:
• In order to support social distancing we have reduced our capacity by 50%
• For the same reason we are removing tables from our café and viewing areas to allow a safe distance between seating areas
• Our party rooms are available for customers to use if you would prefer an isolated area
• Additional soap and hand towels have been provided in our toilets
• We have more than doubled our cleaning programmes have been introduced specifically focused on high volume areas such as reception, safety briefing rooms and the café areas
• All high volume areas are sanitised both before and after each jumping session and immediately after use
• The wellbeing of our staff is also of the utmost importance. As such, we are briefing our staff daily on all operational changes and ensuring that all staff are fit and healthy for work
We do ask that you please do not come to the park if your unwell and encourage you all to wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
We are reviewing this matter directly with our staff and customers, and will continue to speak with both parties before taking actions.
We have engaged with customers and staff as we seek to ensure we are taking appropriate action
We will update this page daily.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time.