Posted Tuesday 17th March 2020
At Oxygen Freejumping, the health and safety of our jumpers is our number one priority.
In these uncertain times we are closely following the Government’s advice and are in close communication with our Primary Authority (Local Environmental Health) to inform our daily actions.
As we all know the situation is developing rapidly and so we are reviewing our position daily.
Below are some of the steps we have taken so far:
• In order to support social distancing we have reduced our capacity by 50%
• For the same reason we are removing tables from our café and viewing areas to allow a safe distance between seating areas
• Our party rooms are available for customers to use if you would prefer an isolated area
• Additional soap and hand towels have been provided in our toilets
• We have more than doubled our cleaning programmes have been introduced specifically focused on high volume areas such as reception, safety briefing rooms and the café areas
• All high volume areas are sanitised both before and after each jumping session and immediately after use
• The wellbeing of our staff is also of the utmost importance. As such, we are briefing our staff daily on all operational changes and ensuring that all staff are fit and healthy for work
We do ask that you please do not come to the park if your unwell and encourage you all to wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
We are reviewing this matter directly with our staff and customers, and will continue to speak with both parties before taking actions.
We have engaged with customers and staff as we seek to ensure we are taking appropriate action
We will update this page daily.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time.
As you know, the parks are currently closed due to the Coronavirus epidemic. We’re working hard to keep spreading positivity throughout this period and provide you with activities to do during isolation including activity sheets, home hacks and more to keep the kids entertained over on our blog.
This time has truly highlighted our constant appreciation for everyone that works at the NHS and the incredible work they do day in day out, and in a time of national crisis like this, they continue to put their lives on the line. Once this period is over we want to give back to those who have worked so tirelessly throughout, starting with a free family day out for NHS workers. See more here.
Please be assured that we are pro-actively contacting all upcoming bookings to either rearrange their jump or confirm a refund. We have updated our FAQ’s if you need some further information and someone will be available on our online chat throughout the closure period.
We’re now working hard on preparing our parks for re-opening and implementing new processes to keep you safe. We do not yet know when we will re-open, but we will continue to monitor the guidance and update you in due course. Thank you for your support during this difficult time and we look forward to getting back to freejumping.