Posted Wednesday 21st July 2021
Almost all of the remaining Covid restrictions in England have been lifted as of Monday 19th July.
Returning back to normal might be challenging, but we hope the measures we implemented since re-opening have made you feel comfortable when visiting.
In the past few weeks, we’ve been busy with reviewing our current procedures around capacities, social distancing and other operational measures. Our number one priority is to ensure you have the best time while visiting us, and always feel safe to do so.
Following the roadmap changes, here are the details of what you’ll see when visiting our parks moving forward:
– Reduced capacity.
– The use of face coverings are no longer required, but recommended.
– We’ve reintroduced our waiver stations in our reception areas, which will be sanitised regularly throughout the day. Please note that our waivers are available online for you to complete prior to arrival, which we recommend.
– Perspex screens in our Reception and Café areas, and sanitising units around the parks remain in place.
– Keeping traffic flow and social distancing systems in place.
– Online check-in and safety briefing: for more information click here
– Equipment such as dodgeballs, basketballs, ball pits and other Little O equipment are now being reintroduced with cleaning measures.
Please don’t hesitate to talk to a member of staff about any of our measures.
Keep jumping and stay safe!