RAISE YOUR TRAMPOLINE IQ!
Posted Friday 15th July 2022
We all agree that trampolining is fun. So here are 6 fun facts to take your knowledge up a notch…
- The highest trampoline bounce ever recorded launched a man 22 feet in the air. But please don’t try this on our trampolines!
- The inventor of the trampoline rented a kangaroo to show off his invention in Hyde Park back in 1836.
- The record for most trampoline backflips in a single minute is 49.NASA says trampolining is better than jogging. And they know a thing or two about going up and down .
- There’s a World Record for continuous indoor trampoline-bouncing. It’s 53 days long if you have a couple of months to spare.
- Professional trampolinists never bounce barefoot – one reason why you wear Oxygen socks for your feats of greatness!