Things are a little different
Posted Thursday 24th September 2020
With the latest government guidance, we’ve had to make some important changes to the way we operate.
Key changes in and around the park are;
- You will not be able to attend the park in a group of more than 6 people, this includes children.
- All visitors over the age of 11 must wear a face covering when in the building except when jumping, eating or drinking.
- Our cafe is now table service only and we’re encouraging you to pay by card to assist with the smooth operation of this.
- You’ll now see all of our staff wearing face coverings.
- Sessions are now bookable every 30 minutes to reduce the flow of people on the hour
Like everyone, we’re taking these new rules and regulations very seriously to protect our staff and jumpers. We may deny park access to anybody who fails to comply. We’re working hard to keep you safe while you jump and are grateful to everyone whos been understanding since re-opening the parks.
Find our full list of Covid FAQ’s here.
Keep Jumping, Stay Safe!