Subscribe to our newsletter
Rules of Activity
- Must always wear jumping socks on the trampolines
- Remove jewellery, mobile phones and other valuables
- Do not take food or drink, apart from bottled water, on to the trampolines
- Carry out activities that are within your skill level and always be in control
- Follow the instruction Oxygen Freejumping staff
- Do not attempt to wrestle or fight on trampolines
- Do not jump on the same trampoline as another user
- Do not attempt to climb or dismantle the safety apparatus, including netting and padding, throughout the park
- Always seek to bounce and land on either their current or immediately adjacent trampoline
- Only rest in the designated seating and rest areas of the activity arena
Bear Grylls Fitness – Rules of Activity
- This is a training venue, NOT A RACE. Take your time and don’t push in front of others.
- Listen out for any instructions from the Marshalls.
- Read the signs before you attempt each obstacle.
- Look before you begin. Has the person in front cleared your landing area?
- Judge your strength first and know you can survive all the obstacles you attempt.
- Take a break when you need to. Step to the side and allow others to continue.
- Do not climb on the silver railings or the vertical safety netting.
- Wear clean, athletic shoes and gripped gloves.
- Empty your pockets and remove any jewellery or sharp objects.
- No food, drinks or phones.
- NO participation if under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- This is a physically demanding activity. If you have a pre-existing health condition you should seek medical advice before taking part.
- You must be 1.4 metres or over to participate.